L.A. Monitoring’s Drugs of Abuse Test (DAT) is a customized drug screen that includes the following substances:
Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepine, Cocaine, Hydrocodone, Marijuana, Methadone, Methaqualone, Heroin, Oxycodone, Propoxyphene and Phencyclidine (PCP).
These tests are generally conducted using urine, but can be obtained from saliva, hair or fingernails.
- Employment and work testing.
- Voluntary and court-ordered testing.
- Pre-trial drug monitoring.
- Post-trial / Summary Probation, conditional-sentence drug monitoring.
- Evidence-based results with a certified technician for court testimony.
DATIA Certified drug and alcohol technicians collect biological samples at our office or your private location for our standard Drugs of Abuse Test.